Monday, December 1, 2008

 

prayer listings

We have these prayer needs..........Please pray for my Father-In-Law Roger Altman who according to the Doctor's is now in the final stages of Alzheimer.

Please keep Roger, Sharon and her whole family in your prayers.

Please pray for Patty of Elk Grove, California......Her mother Joanne passed away Saturday and Patty has been diagnosed with cancer. Patty is Sharon's good friend from her High School days.

A Couple of notes on prayer.........Prayer is hunger for God, and having a genuine hunger for God, and having a genuine hunger for God is the beginning of prayer. Our genuine desire to know God us an actual prayer, and genuine prayer makes us hungry for God. Genuine Prayer is GOD-hunger!!! AMEN!!!

By the way when you have to wait in line or our sitting to be seen at an office...........flip out your cell phone and go to your directory and pray for each person on your cell phone directory.If your like me, I still don't have all the names in the cell phone I still use the old fashion address/phone book I carry with me every where.

When I type the cup and see all of your addresses I pray for you!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]